HOME | ABOUT US | CATHOLIC VIEWS | CATHOLIC NEWS | EVENTS | NEWSLETTER | CONTRIBUTE | CONTACT US

Return to Platform

The Church is silent because the Church was infiltrated over 70 year ago by the Communist Party.

4/4/2002 10:02:00 AM by Thomas Wengel - RFM News

As a Roman Catholic, it's bad enough to have your faith trashed in the media,

but to see these pathetic pedophiliac and pederastic clergy members do their

mea culpas in public, while the hierarchy of the Catholic Church stands

silent to the real reason for their abhorrent behavior, is complicit to say

the least. The Church is silent because the Church was infiltrated over 70

year ago by the Communist Party.

Manning Johnson, a former official of the Communist Party USA, gave the

following testimony in 1953 to the House un-American Activities Committee:

"Once the tactic of infiltration of religious organizations was set by the

Kremlin ... The Communists discovered that the destruction of religion could

proceed much faster through infiltration of the Church by the Communists

operating within the Church itself ... In the earliest stages it was

determined that with only small forces available to them, it would be

necessary to concentrate Communist agents within the seminaries ... to

influence the ideology of future clergymen in the paths conducive to

Communist purposes."

Mr. Johnson went on to say, "It is the axiom of Communist organization

strategy that if a body has 1% Communist Party members and 9% party

sympathizers, this 10% can effectively control the remaining 90% who think

and act on an individual basis." He further testified that the goals of

this infiltration were twofold: "1. To make the Catholic Church no longer

effective against Communism. 2. To direct clerical thinking away from the

spiritual and toward the temporal and political ...hence, the preaching of

the social gospel."

Another former Communist, Dr. Bella Dodd, a Communist most of her life, after

her defection revealed that one of her jobs as a Communist agent was to

encourage young radicals to infiltrate seminaries and religious orders,

because the Catholic Church was the only one feared by the Communists, for it

was its only effective opponent. She said, "In the 1930's we put 1,100 men

into the priesthood in order to destroy the Church from within. The idea was

for these men to be ordained, and then climb the ladder of influence and

authority -- to come to be monsignors and bishops. Right now, they are in

the highest places ...."

Dr. Dodd remorseful, eventually converted to Catholicism She lectured before

Catholic groups in the 1950's and prompted the Superior of the Most Holy

Monastery to say, "I listened to that woman for four hours and she had my

hair standing on end."

All that I have said and more, is verifiable and available. It comes from

Catholic sources and from publications that the current "Novus Ordo" Catholic

Church choses to ignore and wishes would go away. How better to destroy the

Catholic Church than to turn it into a holy breeding ground for pedophilia

and pederasty.



Return to Platform


Get email newsletters
enter email address
HOME | ABOUT US | PRESS | EVENTS | PEOPLE | ISSUES | SITEMAP | CONTACT US
Our Privacy Policy
Managed by